A General Pest service is required at least every 12 months.
Upon entry to your property McGrath Pest Control will:
- Explain our General Pest Service, including what we will do, what we are looking for and what chemicals/gels/baits and spray we may use.
- Inspect and treat interior and exterior walls, roof void, subfloors, garage, garden shed, pergola, child play areas, clothesline, bins, outdoor furniture, BBQs and pool areas.
- Gel sensitive areas such as kitchen cupboards, microwave, dishwasher and bathrooms for Cockroaches.
- Residual spray skirting boards and spot treat cornices for Cockroaches, Ants, Spiders and Silverfish.
- Residual external spray for Ants, Cockroaches, Webbing Spiders, including weep holes, window and door ledges and framing, under eves, around downpipes and around outside equipment, paying particular attention to Redback harbourage areas.
When it comes to treating Rodents we use professional commercial strength baits in conjunction with secured or lockable stations if necessary to protect your children and pets. This service includes written warranties and may also include carcass removal or odour absorption products. Fact: Rodents are a major cause of house fires and disease.
Fleas are a little more resistant compared to general pests. In order to achieve the best results when treating Fleas and their eggs, we require a joint effort between our technicians and the home owner. A fact sheet will be provided through the booking process explaining what to do before, during and after the service to maximise results and better understand flea management for your home and pets in the future.
**If your suburb is not mentioned and you are close to one of the localities mentioned, call us and we will try to arrange something suitable.